Terms and Conditions
i-deal Club Cathay Hospitality Management Business Membership Programi-deal Club
Cathay Hospitality Management Business Membership Program Terms and Conditions
The Cathay Hospitality Management Business Membership Program (hereinafter referred to as “Program”), i-deal Club, is a reward program, which only accepts those invited by Cathay Hospitality Management sales representatives, that is established pursuant to the qualification requirements set by Cathay Hospitality Management in order to acknowledge the long-term patronage of our contracted business clients. Please read and understand the terms and conditions in this agreement carefully before you apply for membership under the Program. By applying for membership, you agree to all the provisions regarding benefits and services offered in this Program.
- The Program website and related affiliates’ websites provide complete information pertaining to the hotels and restaurants operated and managed by the Cathay Hospitality Management (hereinafter referred to as “CHM” and “CHM Group Affiliate,” respectively), including information about tourism, accommodations and catering service.
- The benefits and services in the Program website are only available to the adults deemed as someone with legal capacity according to the laws of their countries. By agreeing to this agreement, you agree to use, pre-order and purchase the goods or services in the Program website under the provisions of this agreement and fulfill client-related rights and obligations.
- For the Program, the content of this agreement may be subject to alterations or changes at any time with notice to you in the form of electronic documents. It is recommended that you always closely follow such alterations or changes. When you continue to use the services of the Program after this agreement is altered or changed, you will be automatically considered to have read, understood and accepted the said alterations or changes.
- When you agree to use or become a member of the Program website, you agree to follow the provisions and requirements set by the Program website. You further agree not to use abusive, defamatory, coercive and discriminatory texts, languages or images or otherwise anything of similar nature on the electronic text or voice communication platform of the Program website. CHM and the Program reserve the right to delete and amend the contents. Also, CHM and the Program shall not be held liable for the correctness of the contents on the aforementioned electronic communication platform.
- If site coding, technical operation, information omissions and other errors occur on the information about the goods, including redemption conditions of points, pricing, description and image, that are posted on the Program website and related affiliates’ websites, the Program reserves the right to correct, remove and replace such goods at any time. The price and quantity of goods are subject to change due to simultaneous bidding. The Program shall neither be held liable for nor be obliged to issue any notice.
- Platforms, including the Program website, CHM Group Affiliate and cooperating third party vendor and agency, the proprietary and registered CI trademark and website contents shall not be copied, modified or distributed in any way without the license and consent from CHM and other aforementioned agencies.
- The intellectual property rights, such as downloadable files, documents and software, of the Program website are owned by the Program website, CHM Group Affiliates and cooperating third party vendors and agencies. By downloading or using such contents, you agree to the “License Agreement” regarding their use, acknowledge to be bound by relevant regulations of your country and use them within the range permitted by legal authorizations.
Adults who meet the legal requirements set forth in their country can apply for membership under the Program. A notice regarding the results of their applications will be provided after review under the Program. Before you become a member of the Program, you shall satisfy and agree to the following requirements:
Your account must have not been suspended or your services not terminated by the Program due to any reason.
- You must always provide and update your correct and detailed personal information once you have obtained your membership under the Program.
- A member may only register one account. Duplicate registration is strictly prohibited. You may not register as a member on behalf of any third parties. If duplicate registration is determined, the Program has the right to delete or terminate such member account at any time. And, those who commit such violation shall reimburse all the benefits obtained during the time when they owned the account (including but not limited to reward points or collateral).
- The member account, password and member benefits are for your personal use and application only. Do not lend, transfer or combine them with others. If the personal information provided by members leads to duplication, misunderstanding, intentional use of others’ names, infringement of other’s names, company names, trademarks, or other violation of laws, the Program may reject your registration, ask you to change such information afterwards, or cancel your membership rights. You shall be held solely liable for any civil and criminal capacities set forth by the laws and regulations of your country while holding the Program harmless from any responsibility and obligation.
- If any change occurs to any member data or your job position, you must immediately log in to the Program website and update your information to ensure your member rights. Should the member data not be updated promptly, the Program shall not be responsible for any reimbursement and damage arising out of member rights being affected due to goods or services delay, loss of mail or inability to use, pre-order and purchase goods or services from the Program website.
- Within the range permitted by the laws of your country, the Program will obtain your account password from encryption systems and provide you with certain assistance under legal information certification and authorization. Notwithstanding the account and password mechanism, you must be solely responsible for the management and use of any content and transaction information distributed or submitted via your account while holding the Program harmless from any responsibilities and obligations.
- The Program shall not be responsible for or obliged to any losses concerning communication security, credit card information and reward points arising out of ant technical or human errors or other matters not attributable to the Program, including system failure, transmission failure, malicious interception and loss and corruption of the equipment of the system service provider or your PC. Regarding goods sales, room bookings and relevant activities from the losses as a result of the aforementioned conditions, or any goods order and reward points not accepted due to any reason, the Program reserves the right to correct, modify and cancel such activities without any responsibility towards any reimbursement or damage.
Personal Data Protection:
Please refer to and read carefully the notice and consent of gathering, processing and using personal data under the Cathay Hospitality Management Reward Program.
Consent of use of personal information: https://ireward.superghs.com/cathay_booker/privacy-policy
Those who qualify for membership under the Program are the corporate specialists responsible primarily for planning commercial bookings and tour accommodation for others, including executive representatives of company officers , secretaries, procurement or marketing officers and administrative assistants. We welcome them to apply for membership under the Program. Once their applications are reviewed and approved, they shall receive exclusive member benefits and reward points.
Where the applicant doesn’t provide accurate and complete information, the Program reserves the right to reject such application.
- Qualification for membership application requires applicants to be the contracted company with CHM. The membership is valid for one year once approval is obtained. The membership may be extended by one year provided that the handled stay amount of the current year reaches NT$200 thousand or more. If the requirements of certain membership level are not met, the member account will be canceled starting from the corresponding month of the next year. Also, all reward points in such member’s possession will be suspended and voided without the qualification for redemption.
Membership and benefits under the Program are non-transferable. Membership for all members may only be granted with a written or electronic approval. The Program reserves the right to terminate the rights of such written-approved membership.
Members must log in to the member website and replace the physical membership card with electronic ones. Upon your arrival at the hotels, restaurants and related, participating agencies under the Program, you may be asked to present the e-membership card, member account or business card of your company as required by actual on-site conditions for confirmation of your member status and provision of exclusive member services when you intend to use the rights and services of your membership.
- If the applicant fails to provide accurate and complete information, the Program reserves the right to reject such application.
- Company accounts may be applied via “Member Combination Request” on the website in order to request multiple personal member accounts under the company’s name to be combined into one single account of the company name. The account data of the combined member account will be issued to the contracted contacts once it is reviewed and approved under the Program. The Program shall not be held liable for or obliged to any losses from members of the company affected by the combination.
- Employees of the LinYuan Group and its subsidiaries or affiliates are not qualified for the Program.
Under the Program, redemption of reward points must conform to the point redemption rules set forth in the Program. Only then can goods or transaction discounts may be applied for. Transactions made before you become a member of the Program are not eligible for rewards points under the Program.
- Under the Program, reward points must be earned pursuant to the rules of reward points regarding paid transactions set forth under the Program, including transaction of specified accommodations (excluding tax and service fee). Qualified and specified transactions include fees of contract price goods, room rate, room type upgrade cost between the contracted company and the hotel as well as the fees of early check-in and late check-out. Rewards points may only be accumulated with a average room rate per overnight stay of NT$3,000 or more (excluding tax and service fee) for HOTEL COZZI Minsheng Taipei, Zhongxiao Taipei and MADISON TAIPEI HOTEL and NT$2,200 or more (excluding tax and service fee) for HOTEL COZZI Ximen Tainan and Zhongshan Kaohsiung and NT$3,600 or more (excluding tax and service fee) for HOTEL COZZI Blu Taoyuan. One reward point will be granted for every transaction worth NT$1,000 and no points will be granted to transactions worth less than NT$1,000. Up to 600 points will be granted per room booking. The total amount will be calculated by unconditional rounding method.
- Qualified and specified transactions are also include fees of any Meeting、Incentive、Convention、Exhibition group along with the room rate, meeting/function room rental fee, conference equipment rental fee, food and beverage dining fees. Rewards points may only be accumulated with the minimum total amount of the group NT$60,000 or more (excluding tax and service fee) for HOTEL COZZI Minsheng Taipei, Zhongxiao Taipei, NT$100,000 or more (excluding tax and service fee) for MADISON TAIPEI HOTEL, NT$50,000 or more (excluding tax and service fee) for HOTEL COZZI Ximen Tainan and Zhongshan Kaohsiung and NT$300,000 or more (excluding tax and service fee) for HOTEL COZZI Blu Taoyuan. One reward point will be granted for every transaction worth NT$1,000 and no points will be granted to transactions worth less than NT$1,000. Up to 600 points will be granted per room booking. The total amount will be calculated by unconditional rounding method.
- The reward points under the Program are unpaid member rewards points. Members are prohibited from converting any reward points in their member account into cash, exchanging or trading reward points publicly or privately, or requesting to convert these points to cash, goods or other points through unqualified channels. The Program shall not be held liable for any responsibility, obligation, indemnification and damage arising out of any behavior or transaction that violates the rules of reward points under the Program.
- Accommodation or other MICE group transactions that conform to the rules of reward points under the Program must be booked via a hotel’s sales representatives or the joint reservation center. The member number must be provided at the time of booking to earn reward points. During the same stay period, reward points will only accumulated for up to one member account without duplicate point accumulation.
- The reward points under the Program will be credited to your member account automatically by the system of the service provider within 10 – 14 working days (excluding weekends and national holidays) once your membership and the order is reviewed within 3 working days after checking out and completing the transaction.
- In case of cancellation of unpaid or partially paid transactions of redeemed goods by members due to any human factor or force majeure, and order cancellation or refund is done immediately or later, the Program reserves the right to cancel the granted reward points and the credited reward points of such goods transaction. Transactions may not be changeable and points may not be refundable. The Program shall not be responsible for any duty, obligation, indemnification or damage. If members have used any reward points that must be cancelled, they have to indemnify all the benefits obtained from such redemption (including but not limited to reward point or collateral).
- When members use the redeemed goods issued under the Program, they shall be solely responsible for the reservation and confirmation of their room, restaurant or other services.
- Under the Program, reward points are valid for one year starting from the month of crediting. When the member account receives new points during the accumulation period, it shall be valid for one year starting from the month of crediting, and so on. Point transfer, transmission and combination or points from certain marketing campaign shall be valid as set forth by relevant campaign rules.
- If members need to report any omitted points from accommodation transactions, they may request for the addition of member accommodation points via the Program website. Please confirm relevant application terms and conditions first. Members shall provide detailed information, such as member number, hotel name, client name, accommodation period and confirmation number.
- Under the Program, reward points may only be transferred on the Program member website and the transferee may only be other member accounts of the Program as specified by the transferring member.
- If any Program member registers membership duplicately, their points may not be transferable. The Program has the right to delete or terminate such duplicately registered member accounts. And, those who commit such violations shall reimburse all the benefits obtained during the time when they own the account (including but not limited to reward points or collateral).
- After Program members have obtained their membership, they may use the point transfer service of their member account. The points will be immediately credited once members transfer their points and complete the transaction. They may query or use such reward points later in their member account.
- The points per transfer must be at least 100 every time and may be increased proportionally in increments of 100 points, such as 100 or 200 points. There is no maximum annual transfer limit, though, the transaction of point transfer may not be changeable and points may not be refundable. Starting from the month of crediting, such points are valid for three months only, and so on.
Exchange Rate and Tax:
If you use any foreign currency other than NTD in the reward point campaign under the Program, the granted reward points from transactions will be converted to “Eligible Fees” denominated NTD based on the exchange rate dictated by the Program. This exchange rate may be different from the one indicated in your Program member bill as the exchange rate may be the one applied at the time of your check-in and check-out or dining checkout by the participating or cooperating hotels and restaurants of the Program or the one additionally dictated by the Program.
- The income tax or other taxes as a result of the redeemed goods and courtesy services under the Program shall be borne by members.
- If members have ordered or redeemed physical goods on the website, yet do not receive their goods within 30 working days from the date of application, they shall immediately contact the sales representative of the Program or the responsible person to query and track their order for the purpose of ensuring their rights. Based on the query timeframe of the cooperating logistics company, if the query timeframe is exceeded, the Program will not be able to assist members in querying their mail or parcel status. Redeemed rewards points are not refundable.
- If members have ordered or redeemed physical goods, and damage occurs due to item error, non-human defect or delivery service, they shall immediately contact the sales representative of the Program or the responsible person within 7 working days upon receiving such goods, and then return them. The Program will help members by providing the same or equivalent goods as replacement.
- After the physical goods ordered or redeemed by members have been delivered to the specified address and signed for, the Program shall not be responsible for any indemnification and damage due to loss of goods, stolen goods, destroyed goods or falsely claimed goods. Redeemed reward points are not refundable.
- The redeemed goods under the Program may only be delivered within Taiwan. Oversea reward redemption and delivery are not available.