POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our intent is to keep our guests and team members safe and healthy. Jpark Team has in place a crisis management support group to continually inform and impose preventive measures and enhanced hygiene procedures to our guests and employees.
Given these unique circumstances, we are extending flexible reservations policies to give you flexibility on your travel plans.
Our Reservations Policy for individual travellers (including Website bookings):
- For stays from June 01, 2020 to August 31, 2020 booked until March 31, 2020 ; we allow free and flexible modifications up to the next 12 months from your original stay
- Modification to the existing reservations is subject to room availability and rate difference
- For reservations through our online travel agencies or third party travel partners, you may contact their office for information on their policies
- For reservations beyond August 31, 2020, our normal cancellation policy applies
We thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you here at Jpark Island Resort & Waterpark, Mactan!
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No Show: Guests who do not arrive within 24 hours of the check-in date and time of the resort shall be charged with the amount equivalent to the total room nights booked & confirmed. Payment shall be retained in favor of the resort.
- Card Fraud Control: To protect credit card owners from fraud, the guest is required to present the actual credit card used in making the reservations and a valid government issued ID of the card owner upon check-in. The resort reserves the right to refuse the guest to check-in for failure to comply with this requirement. If the card owner is not the one staying at the resort, the guest is required to present clear photocopies of the front and back of the credit card used, a valid government issued ID of the card owner along with an authorization letter stating that the credit card holder has allowed the guest to use his/her card for the reservation. The resort may cancel the booking if there is reasonable doubt that the booking is fictitiously made using a fraudulent credit card.
- Standard check-in time: 02:00 PM. Early check-in is subject to room availability and charges may apply.
- Standard check-out time: 12:00 PM. Late check-out is subject to room availability and charges may apply.
- Check-in Policy: Present this email confirmation letter (or travel voucher for reservations made through a Travel Partner) together with your proof of identity; passport for foreign guests and government issued ID for local guests, upon check-in. The resort reserves the right to refuse accommodation/check-in without incurring any liability to you and without having to refund or compensate you for any for any charges paid under the following circumstances where:
*You fail to have proper identification or fail to present upon our request the proper documents such as passport, permits or government issued ID necessary for your stay as indicated herein;
*The booking has been fraudulently done or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us.
- Incidental Deposit: Php3,000nett per room per night is required upon check-in.
- Children Policy: Up to two (2) children 12yrs. old and below can stay in the room and have breakfast for free.
- Children Meal Policy (applicable to buffet meals not part of the room rate): Children from 5 to 12yrs. old are charged 50% of the meal cost. Children from 0 to 4yrs. old have free meals.
- Extra Person Policy: Extra person charge is at Php2,000nett per night. Accommodation comes with buffet breakfast and an extra bed. Maximum number of extra person allowed to stay depends on the room type booked.
- Security: An electronic Safety Deposit Box is provided in each guest rooms for safekeeping of valuables. The resort shall not be held liable for any loss of valuable items, money or personal effects left unattended. However, the resort has a lost and found internal policy that conducts investigations for incident reports of lost items.
- Damages & Losses: Any and all damages or loss of resort items and/or fixtures inside the guest rooms shall be charged directly to the registered guest.
- Resort Transportation: The resort offers a scheduled shuttle service to and from the airport for a minimal charge of Php150 per person per way. Private transfers are also available with corresponding charges. Prior arrangement with your flight details is required and confirmation of shuttle schedule is through our reservations office or at the Front Desk.
- No-Smoking Policy: Smoking is not allowed in all rooms and other areas of the resort. Designated smoking areas are available where smoking may be allowed.
- Others: Pets are not allowed inside the resort. Bringing in of food and drinks from outside the resort is prohibited.
Reservations Office is open Mondays to Fridays from 8:00AM to 6:00PM and on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays from 8:00AM to 5:00PM (Philippine Time). Should you wish to reach and contact us after business hours, you may call +63 32 494 5000 and speak with one of our hotel associates.