Terms and Conditions of Escapade Club
Escapade Club is a frequent reservation programme designed to reward corporate secretaries and personal assistants for booking their companies' travelers at Hotel Equatorial Shanghai. All corporate secretaries and personal assistants must gain written approval from their companies/firms to participate in Escapade Club. The following terms and conditions are intended to protect members of Escapade Club. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Membership Services at (86-21-62481688) extension 2149.
1. Only individuals (not group, associations or corporations) are eligible for
Escapade Club membership. Escapade Club membership and Awards are not transferable.
2. All members of Escapade Club must have obtained written permission from their employers to participate in Escapade Club and receive the benefits there under. The Hotel may require written proof of employer permission to be produced as a condition precedent to granting membership in Escapade Club. Members must produce the said written permission from their employers for verification by the Hotel upon demand at any time and the Hotel reserves the right to terminate the membership of members who cannot produce such written permission.
3. Membership in Escapade Club is open only to individual residents in China where the program is permitted by the mainland law.
- Members earn and are credited relevant Escapade Club point per materialized room night. You are required to quote your Escapade Club membership number during reservation in order to earn Escapade Club your points.
It is the members' responsibility to quote their Escapade Club membership number when making reservations.
3. Members may check their account balance and transaction activity at www.equatorial.com, or call Escapade Club Membership Services to get an update.
4. All rates are qualified for Escapade Club points except complimentary stays and barter agreements.
5. Members who have missing credit from their Escapade Club member account, must notify the Escapade Club membership Service tithing 14 days of the check-out date, failing which the relevant Escapade Club points will be forfeited. Members can verify their points two business days after checked out. Which can then be used to verify any claims for missing credit prior to forwarding the Escapade Club Retro-active Claim Advice Form to the Escapade Club Membership Services either via the website, or by fax.
Claiming the Reward
1. Members may claim awards under Escapade Club ("Awards") at the redemption section at www.equatorial.com . In addition to members' user IDs and passwords, the Hotel reserves the right to seek other personal information for verification purposes.
2. Minimum Escapade Club points levels apply to each award. Please refer to the awards chart for redemption requirements at the website.
3. Members are solely responsible for making reservations and for confirmation of stays or services provided by or participating partners that accept Escapade Club Award.
4. Members are to allow up to 6 weeks for processing and delivery of award.
5. Where delivery is required, award will only be delivered to the address of the member claiming the award.
6. Unused Award Certificates may not be extended or returned for credit to the members' accounts.
7. All reward points accumulation is valid for 12 months only from the current date and back. Unconverted points outside the validation period will be automatically cancelled.
1. Your Escapade Club membership number remains the property of Hotel Equatorial Shanghai. It constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions listed herein.
2. Whenever there is a change of personal particulars or employment, it is the member's sole responsibility to update Escapade Club in writing.
3. The safe keep of membership number and award certificates are the sole responsibility of the member.
4. The Escapade Club Membership Services office reserves the right to correct any member statements or Escapade Club points accruals or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
5. The Hotel reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions, programme benefits, and special offers without prior notice.
6. Earning of Escapade Club points and redemption of awards are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
7. The Hotel makes no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the quality of goods or services claimed, redeemed and/or enjoyed through. Escapade Club all conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations. In the event any member transfers the use of any award certificate, this Clause shall also apply to the transferee.
8. The Hotel and/or Escapade Club are not responsible for requests and/or correspondence lost or delayed in the mail.
9. The Hotel and/or Escapade Club reserve the right to adjust Escapade Club point values as and when necessary to reflect changing market conditions.
10. Fraud or abuse concerning on Escapade Club Award usage is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by the Hotel and/or Escapade Club participating partners.
11. This programme is void where prohibited by the mainland law.
12. Escapade Club is a programme operated by the Hotel. Service providers may also have access to Members' records.