Joy Club is a frequent reservation program designed to reward corporate secretaries and personal assistants for booking their companies' travelers at Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei. Joy Club members should familiarize themselves with the following regulations which are intended to protect members of Joy Club. These regulations may change from time to time. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Sales and Marketing team at (02) 2378 8888 ext.6583
Shangri-La’s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Taipei is referred as The Hotel below:
1. Only individuals (not group, associations or corporations) are eligible for Joy Club membership and Awards are NOT transferable.
2. Joy Club membership in The Hotel is open only to individual residents in Taiwan.
Earning Reward Points and Vouchers
1. Joy Club members are entitled to earn the reward point by making reservations with room rate at or above NTD$6,000+10%+5% at The Hotel.
2. Voucher value is calculated based on the reward points members earn during reservations. Members receive reward points each time according to room types and room nights when they make reservations with eligible room rates. For the reservation made with Superior/Deluxe/Premier room, members can receive 100 points per room night. For the reservation made with Horizon premier room/Plaza Suite, members can receive 200 points per room night.
3. It is the members' responsibility to quote their Joy Club membership number during reservations in order to earn reward points.
4. After room guests check out, the reward points will be assigned to members’ account on Joy Club website, based on room types and the number of room nights.
5. Members may check their account balance and transaction activity at https://ireward.superghs.com/shangrilatpe or call Sales and Marketing office at (02) 2378 8888 ext. 6583 to get an update.
6. The reward points will be credited only when booking is booked directly to The Hotel.
7. Members are not eligible to accumulate points with own reservations, complimentary stays, barters and cancelled reservations.
8. The reward points are valid within 1 year.
9. Members who have missing credit from their Joy Club member account must notify Sales and Marketing team at the Hotel within 14 days of the check-out date. Should members fail to do accordingly, reward points will be forfeited. Members can verify their reward points two business days after check-out. Any claims for missing point can be forwarded to Joy Club Membership Services either via the website or phone call.
Claiming the Reward
1. Members may redeem their Joy Club reward points at the Redemption section at https://ireward.superghs.com/shangrilatpe. In addition to members' user IDs and passwords, The Hotel reserves the right to seek other personal information for verification purposes.
2. While using gift vouchers issued by Joy Club, members are solely responsible for making reservations and for confirmation of stays or services provided by The Hotel.
3. Members are to allow up to 3 weeks for processing and delivery of reward items.
4. Where delivery is required, reward items will be delivered to the address of the member claiming the award, or to the member directly.
5. Unused Hotel vouchers may not be extended or returned for credit to the members' accounts.
6. All accumulated reward points are valid for 12 months. Unconverted points outside the validation period will be automatically cancelled.