Terms & Conditions
- Bookings have to be made through member’s corporate account by the appointed booker and points can only be accumulated for materialised bookings.
- Points accumulated are non-transferable.
- There will be no replacement for lost or misplaced vouchers.
- Use of vouchers is subject to terms and conditions of the supplying merchants.
- Members should inform the respective Salesperson of any changes in their corresponding addresses.
- Membership card may be withdrawn at the discretion of Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy.
- Replacement of the membership card must be submitted in writing attention to :
Marketing Department (Passport Accor)
Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy
50 East Coast Road, Roxy Square, Singapore 428769
- The Management of Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reserves the right to replace items on the rewards with substitutes of equivalent value.
- The Management of Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reserves the right to amend, change and withdraw the terms and conditions pertaining to this programme without prior notification.
Points earned for room and meeting bookings at Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy are only applicable for Passport Accor membership in the said hotel and not valid for other Accor hotels.
How to book rooms, meetings or banquet
Bookings of rooms must be made through hotel by cardholders
Tel : 6345 4922
Fax : 6340 5811
Email : H3610@accor.com
Website : www.grandmercureroxy.com.sg
For bookings of meetings and banquet
Conferences & Events Department
Contact Person : Shan (Sales Manager – Conference & Events)
Tel : 6340 5637
Fax : 6440 1487
Email : H3610-SL11@accor.com
The membership number has to be quoted at the time of booking to earn points.
Please note that bookings made (by phone, fax or email) without quoting your membership number will not be taken to record and any discrepancies will not be entertained thereafter.
Accumulate and Redeem Points
How to accumulate ‘points’
- Points are accumulated for 12 months from month of joining.
- For room bookings, ONE point will be awarded for every S$1.00 spent (excluding service charge and taxes).
- For meetings and banquets, ONE point will be awarded for every S$2.00 spent (excluding service charge and taxes).
- Accumulated points will be updated on every Monday.
- Points will not be given for room bookings that are 'Cancelled', 'No Show' and guest check-out on the day same day when the guest check-in.
How to redeem your ‘points'
- To claim the reward items, please submit your redemption request online.
- The redemption process will take at least THREE WEEKS and any items claim may be subject to availability of the items. Members will be notified when the redemption vouchers/items are ready for collection. Please note that the redemption will only be processed on a working Monday.
- Points not redeemed at the latest one month after expiration of membership will be forfeited.
- After collecting the vouchers/items, the member must sign and include a valid company stamp on the Acknowledgement Form and return to the hotel immediately.