FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
- My company wishes to apply for the membership, who can I contact?
You may want to contact your Account Manager from the Sales and Marketing Department of Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy or email: H3610-SL15@accor.com.
- Is there a membership/subscription fee?
There is no membership fee to join Passport Accor Loyalty Programme. However, for renewal, a minimum of 50 room nights is required in a year in order to renew the membership.
- What is the minimum qualification?
A minimum of 50 room nights is required in a year for new members and renewal of membership. However, Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reserves the right to amend the qualifying criteria without prior notice.
- What is the validity of the Membership?
The membership is valid for 12 months. Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reserves the right to amend the validity at our discretion.
- What are the benefits of the programme?
Members will be able to earn points through their qualifying room or corporate event bookings at Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy and redeem these points against a host of accommodation, dining privileges and shopping vouchers. They will also enjoy a 15% discount off on food and beverages in all dining outlets at Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy when they produce their Passport Accor membership card.
- Is this membership a company's membership or personal membership?
This is a company membership where points earned are intended for the company's use.
- Why must a written consent by the company be obtained?
This is to confirm that your company is aware of your participation in the programme and has authorised you to submit hotel bookings and make redemptions on behalf of the Company.
Why do I need to provide a valid email address?
A valid email address is needed as most of our correspondence, news, promotions, special offers, updates, invitations to events etc. will be sent via email to all members.
- Where do I get the membership number?
An activation email with the membership number will be sent to the registered email address. A password will also be provided to log on to our website using your email address.
- How soon will I get the membership card?
All qualified members will first be processed and members will receive their membership card within 6 weeks by mail upon approval.
- I have a few colleagues making bookings using the same membership number. How many membership cards will be issued?
One company is entitled to up to 5 bookers and each booker will have their own membership number and card.
- How can I make sure that points are credited to my account?
Members must inform the Hotel’s reservation staff of their membership number whenever they place bookings and to keep records of their bookings for at least two months. Members’ can verify the credited points on the Passport Accor Loyalty Programme online system under their account.
- How often are points updated?
Points are updated on every working Monday based on the check-out dates of the guests.
- Where can I check my points? Will a monthly statement be sent to me?
Members can check their latest points via the Passport Accor website www.ireward.superghs.com/mercure/portal using their Email address and Passwords. No physical statement will be sent to members.
- Who shall I contact should I find discrepancy in my points?
Please email H3610-SL15@accor.com indicating your name, membership number, company, guests names, hotel stayed in, check-in/out dates and confirmation number (if any).
- Can I request for backdating of my points?
Strictly no backdating of points for new membership applications. For existing members, only missing bookings up to the last 3 months or the start of membership date is allowed.
- I have just received my welcome email and noticed that I have no points in my account. Why is this so?
New memberships will start accumulating points from a base of zero. We regret that retroactive claims will not be permitted for new applications.
- Is there an expiry to my points?
Yes, all points earned will have a validity of 12 months.
- My points were being forfeited, can I have them reinstated?
No, all forfeited points will not be reinstated.
- Can I combine points with my colleague?
No, the points strictly belong to the owner of the membership card and therefore cannot be combined with other’s.
- My company had an event at your hotel. Why have points not been credited to my account?
To claim missing points, please forward a copy of the event invoice to H3610-SL15@accor.com. Points will be updated into your account within three (3) working days.
- If I forgot to quote Passport Accor membership number while making a booking, will the points be accumulated automatically?
No, points will not be credited into members' accounts if membership number has not been given upon booking. We strongly advise all members to quote their membership numbers whenever they make bookings with our hotel.
- How do I redeem my points?
Members are encouraged to make their redemptions online.
- When will I receive my redemption?
Redemption will take at least 3 weeks to process. You will be informed via email when your redemption is ready. You can choose to self-collect or our Sales representative will deliver to you.
- I made a redemption 2 weeks ago, but have not receive any letter or vouchers. Who shall I contact?
You may contact us at H3610-SL15@accor.com.
- What is the validity of the vouchers for both hotel and retail outlets?
Hotel Dining Voucher 3 months
Hotel Accommodation Voucher 6 months
Charles & Keith 6 months
Cold Storage 6 months
Isetan 1 year
Robinson 2 years
Harvey Norman No expiry date
- My redeemed voucher has expired/expiring, can I extend the validity of the voucher?
The validity date on the voucher cannot be extended.
- Where can I get my Login details?
Your password will be provided to you via email upon successful registration. Your Login ID will be your email address. For re-issuance of Membership Number and Password, please send request to H3610-SL15@accor.com and an email will be sent to you. Alternatively, you may click on Forgotten your password to receive a new password.
- Will my transaction details or redemptions be disclosed to any of my colleagues/superiors?
All Members' information and transactions will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to others without the members' acknowledgement.
- I had resigned from my company; will I be able to retain my membership and transfer to the new company?
No, the membership account will be closed once you resign from the Company. You will need to re-apply for the membership. A new membership number and welcome pack will be issued and sent to you.